Non- refund of Fee :
- Fee once paid are not refundable for any reasons whatsoever.
Procedure for Fee Payment :
Fee will be charged in three installments : First at the time of Admission and others according to the date mention in the Announcement Column
- Fee at the time of admission are payable at Office or by Cheque
- Fee, thereafter, is payable by A/C payee cheque or Cash only at school office between 09.00 am to 03.00 pm.
- The name of the Child/Grade/Section must be written on the back of the cheque.
- In case, the cheque issued for any payment is dishonored by bank for the reason of insufficient funds, a penalty equal to Rs. 500/- will be charged.
Request to Parent
You are requested to check regular routine of your child. Help to carry as per requirement of the day. Help to prepare for test in advance. Check for regular resting habits. Check school diary on daily basis. Make immediate arrangements, in case of emergency situation for your ward if required. Check school bag on daily basis while leaving for & arriving from school for security reasons. Make arrangement to pay fee to the office in cash or cheque in time.
Transport Rules :
- The route is prepared keeping in view the convenience & safety of all bus commuters. No diversions / extensions will be entertained in existing route.
- Buses will leave at the fixed time & shall not wait for any late comer. Parents will not allowed to take their ward along with them without prior intimation to the class teacher.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to buses & will be fined accordingly. No Parcel /Gifts are sent through driver.
JAY TECH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL offers its students the CBSE (CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION) curriculum.
The prime focus of the Board is on:
- Innovations in teaching-learning methodologies by devising students friendly and students centered paradigms.
- Reforms in examinations and evaluation practices.
- Skill learning by adding job-oriented and job-linked inputs.
- Regularly updating the pedagogical skills of the teachers and administrators by conducting in service training programs, workshops etc.